Monday, July 15, 2013

Alphabet Book

Last year my students made their own Alphabet Books.  Each time we had a new "Letter of the Week," they put together a new page with glue, coloring, glitter and paint.  Nearly all of the letters were inspired from other sites, but I'm afraid that I don't remember any specific website or blog because it was over a year ago that I first put these together.  I'm posting the pictures here for anyone who would like to use the ideas as inspiration to create their own alphabet book with their little one.  
Alligator starts with A
Bumblebee starts with B
Caterpillar starts with C
Dragon starts with D

 Elephant starts with E
Feathers start with F
Glitter starts with G (grass was my other option)
Halloween starts with H (this letter falls right at the end of October, so it fits well.)
Island starts with I
Jewels start with J
Kites start with K
Leaves start with L

Mouse starts with M
Numbers start with N (have dot numbers for child to trace)
Owl starts with O
Purple starts with P

Quilt starts with Q
Rainbow starts with R
Stars start with S
Tractor starts with T

Umbrella starts with U
Vegetables start with V
Watermelon starts with W
X-ray starts with X


Yellow Yarn starts with Y
Zebra starts with Z

4 comments:

  1. I look forward to working on this project with my Pre-K class.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had already started making letters with my daughter and came across this. These are so cute! I love C and M! Cant wait to make them with my 2 1/2 year old.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very good information. Lucky me I ran across your blog by accident (stumbleupon).
    I've saved it for later!

    ReplyDelete